Carrot Orange Juice

This morning I woke up in need of an energy (and immune system) boost. This juice was the perfect remedy. It's incredibly refreshing and is full of vitamins A and C. It's also good for your hair, skin and of course, your eyes.

I snapped this with my phone after already consuming
half of it, but next time I'll take better pictures!


This recipe makes more than enough for 2 people, depending on how much you plan to drink. I used a very large glass for myself with enough left over for two more normal servings. One thing I love about this drink is that it not only gets you started on a helping of vegetables and fruit, but it fills you up too! 

I use a Vitamix for juicing, so all the fiber isn't lost. 


Ingredients:


4-5 large oranges, peeled and separated
3 medium carrots, chopped into chunks
1 tsp lemon juice
dash of cinnamon
1/2 cup water


Directions:


Place the orange pieces into the Vitamix, a couple at a time, and slowly turn the machine to high until the oranges become liquified. Add in the chunks of carrot, again, a couple at a time, until completely incorporated. Next, add the lemon juice, cinnamon and water and blend for a few seconds. Depending on how thick you want your juice to be, you may want to add another 1/4 cup of water or so. 

That's all there is to it, folks! This is the kind of juice you could make daily because of its simplicity and tastiness. 

Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts